Thursday, June 7, 2012

i love being a girl

I know, I know, I'm a bit mature to be called a girl, but just allow me my moment, please.

I can still be excited about getting attention from guys, especially my beloved Andy, and making myself look my best, keeping fit not fat, and dressing to a T to make those heads turn my way. The attention is good for my confidence. And as I approach 50 I am proud to say that I still turn plenty of heads and occasionally get told I have a great ass. I'll take that.

Only we girls can have babies, and that's been a real trip for me. I know, not all fun and games. In fact, raising them was the most intense test of endurance of my life. But my life wouldn't have been right without having them. I love my girls and I loved giving birth to them, although making them was the most fun of all!

Another awesome thing about being a girl, which most women despise, is the monthly cycle. Mine has never been a nightmare full of pain and gross stuff. Instead it brings a surge in sexual appetite which makes the craving so exciting, especially when my man is hot and waiting to satisfy! Having sex during my period has been a pretty intimate affair as well.

I guess you could say I have embraced my femininity. The men in my life have, too.

No comments: