Friday, January 30, 2009

buckley masterpiece

I really would have liked to share this video tune with you, but for the life of me I cannot get it to download into my blog. Until I figure out how to do it successfully, feel free to click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq9R9Iu4EEs

It's the song of all songs, in my humble opinion. The guy was an incredible talent. The voice, the lyrics, the passion. He clearly exposed the depths of his soul in his music. Be prepared to get raked over the coals in his anguish of longing for a lost love. We've all been there.

It's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
It's never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her
It's never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
It's never over, she's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever

Take a moment to lose yourself.

No comments: