Monday, July 2, 2012

climbing right on

Whew! Being kidless for the summer is fun. And I've been relishing this self-imposed challenge to indulge Andy's every-third-minute thought with frivolous abandon!

The other night we tried out a new whiskey at a bar in Silverlake. It was tasty, but it almost put us flat on our asses before we'd even finished one glass. It was a gorgeous warm SoCal night. We wandered (stumbled) down a section of Sunset Blvd as we left the bar, finding cool hidden spots where we could grab a feel and basically kiss like a couple of teenagers. He has very yummy kisses, still.

When the booze wore off enough Andy drove us home safely. Still riding on a faint buzz I wanted to have my way with him before total sobriety hit. When I came out of the bedroom/bathroom after freshening up he was lying on the couch. I nonchalantly got naked and climbed right onto his mouth, backwards, as my own mouth went for his dick. For some reason this was way more comfortable on the couch than it ever is in the bed. I was loving it just fine...............

It didn't take long for me. At all. Combination of the booze, the freedom to be wild, the 10-day dry spell and his skilled mouth...well, that's all I needed! After my glorious moment I rode him to high heaven and brought him to his own buckin' bronco moment.

Nice to be back in the saddle...yee-ha!

2 comments:

Bretthead said...

I hate it when I'm trying to watch TV and some hot horny naked chick mounts me. Oh wait, no I don't - I love that.

DinamoTalks said...

put your cheetos aside, cowboy!