Wednesday, July 11, 2012

what? no boxers?


It's been damn fun being kidless for the summer. Christie's gone back home till mid-August, so Andy and I are free to do whatever we want, when we want and however we want. Let's just say it spices things up a bit and makes us that much more adventurous.

IF adventurous means going sans underwear, then Andy was indeed adventurous today. The real adventure lay in the fact that as we were standing on the balcony kissing, he decided to finally share with me the fact that he had no underwear on. Well, that immediately piqued my curiosity. I wanted to know what it felt like, did he like it, did he hate it? And could I tell the difference by looking, feeling?

I just so happened to rub up against him and that's when the real fun began. I know boxers are made of just about the thinnest material known to man and offer no resistance/ support whatsoever to the goods, but I swear I could feel a difference without them. Things were perking up at my slightest touch. Very nice!

We thought it best to take the party inside. I took a spot in my favorite 
livingroom chair. Andy walked over to me, stopped and stood in front of me, waiting. I must say it was about 20x sexier to peel his pants off and find him stark naked underneath. Hello! I. Like. That.

Delicious sex ensued. We swapped sexual favors on various pieces of furniture and ended up on the floor, close and satisfied. The livingroom is fun. Maybe we'll do it in the livingroom all summer long. That way when the kid comes back, the bedroom will be fresh and exciting again. Of course there are those mirrored closet doors on the way to our ensuite...that could also be very adventurous.

No comments: