Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LA's around the corner


I am so friggin' excited. I'm going to be in LA in a couple weeks!

I think I'm equally excited to be travelling with Christie as I am to go/see somewhere new. Andy's got all sorts of cool things planned too. He's taking me to Chateau Marmont to hopefully run into an A grade celebrity or two. Geez I hope I recognize them, after all I hardly watch tv since I've started blogging and Facebooking.

Andy's also going to take Christie to LA Ink to meet Amy Nicoletti. And we're going to Santa Monica, and Malibu Beach and Venice Beach. And of course Christie has to go see where the Jonas Brothers live (even though they'll be on tour then) and every place that Nick Jonas has played...

And we're going on set of a tv show. And we're going to see the Hollywood sign, of course, and other landmarks that he sees every day and takes for granted. And I get to meet his son, his friends, and a mutual friend of ours that I haven't seen in 30 years. This is gonna be so very cool.

No comments: