Saturday, February 4, 2012

sex perfection


One of the things I love about long term relationships is the evolution of the sex. Not until you're with someone day after day, and possibly night after night, do you have the chance to have sex often enough that you can experiment with its nuances in the hopes of reaching perfection.

Andy and I are getting to the point where we are trying variations on a few of our favorite sexual routines (please note that the word routine does not imply boring in any shape or form). We now exchange orgasms more often per week than we eat meat. Talk about healthy living!

It usually starts like this:
Somebody grabs the other one's crotch in the kitchen/walking by/while getting dressed. Lots of kissing and groping. Work our way into the bedroom assuming we're not already there/if the kid's home. Andy lays me down on the bed and more kissing and groping, this time underneath the clothes. Clothes are peeled off. Skin touches...ahhhh. Under the covers (it's still winter).

And then...
The sucking starts. One of us goes down on the other. This almost always (lately) turns into 69 with him on top. And I think it's kind of rare for the guy to be on top because when I tried to google images of 69 with man on top, there were none to be found. Love it! I am indeed a lucky girl.

Andy works his magic on me in a rather expert way, with several months' practice behind him. Let's say he knows his way around the plumbing. And it's all the hotter for me because while he is pleasuring me I am totally pinned down, with his c*** f****ing my f***.

My mind immediately drifts to a recurring fantasy of an office scenario where he's my boss, and before I can go home for the day I have to get him off while he eats me on top of his desk. I can just see it--heels and all. Actually heels and nothing. It's all very dirty and dutiful, but I am good at my job. He pays me well and rewards me with bonuses. Plain and simple, I love serving him.

So yeah, this fantasy gives me good Os on a regular basis. He coaxes it out of me like a slippery, sweet prize. I feel its approach from a warm glow to a raging heat, then it kind of buzzes its way through me. It's a very pleasant buzz, mind you, but I think it could be better. I'm looking for the big KA-POW! Maybe it has to do with the upside-down position. So today I've asked him to experiment with his technique once I reach the peak. And he'll know when that is.

Andy was glad I asked. He doesn't mind trying new things or 'having' to do things over and over again. I'm not sure I've ever met a guy who liked pussy so much. Like I said, I'm a very lucky woman. In fact, we could both use more practice to achieve perfection. I'm looking forward to it. Counting the hours, actually.

3 comments:

Bretthead said...

Geez, that was hot. Dayum. I need somebody to help me out here...

DinamoTalks said...

you didn't happen to read it at work, did you? DID YOU? call your sexretary to your office...NOW!

Bretthead said...

I totally did. And I confess its not the first time I've drawn wood at the office, lol. It gets boring back there sometimes. ;-)