Friday, December 5, 2008

christening the new couch

Rob's new leather couch and chair were delivered today. They're very yummy. After fussing with the final placement of the furniture --2 inches that way...no, back an inch your way--we decided to try it out.

It took awhile for the leather to warm up enough to consider letting it come into contact with me. It had been sitting in a subfreezing delivery truck for God knows how long. When the time came Rob laid me down on it, my head resting on the soft arm. It made a perfect pillow. He climbed on top and warmed me all over with his hungry body.

He got up to peel my pants off, and then his. I liked what I saw and what I felt. By this time the leather had warmed underneath me, so when he climbed on top I was a toasty little sandwich. We made some pretty hot love. I was afraid this afternoon delight would leave its mark on the new purchase. He was disappointed afterwards that it hadn't. Apparently I was more concerned about his new furniture than he was. What I learned today is that leather is quite forgiving.

Two thumbs up!

No comments: