Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a woman's touch

This week I had the very first facial of my life. Not only did it feel wonderful for my face, but it was a very inspirational experience, this 80 minutes of pampering. It brought out some very unusual thoughts while I lay there somewhat paralyzed with pleasure.

The esthetician who worked on me was a young woman, early 20s, petite and gentle in every way. She massaged my face a few times during the treatment. Her touch was so light and rhythmic that it felt like her fingers were slow dancing on my face.

It struck me how delicate a woman's touch can be and it was attractive to me, in a way. I wondered if that's how Rob feels when I touch him. I also wondered if I was feeling the same sweetness of a woman's touch that men fall in love with. I suddenly could relate to being a man, and imagined myself as one being touched by a woman. It was weird, but fascinating at the same time. I swear I felt like I was in another dimension.

Rob and I have talked about having a threesome with another woman--just casually, not that we're planning one. I have a true appreciation for the human body, both male and female, and wouldn't be opposed to enjoying a woman. After all, I never have touched another woman intimately. I think it could be fun with the right person, but I definitely would want my man present. I would be a lot more comfortable doing it in the context of love, my love for Rob.

No comments: