Monday, May 4, 2009

celebrating the male body

Last weekend Rob and I hung out and frolicked in the sunshine on his deck. As he lay next to me shirtless with his eyes closed, I was admiring the view. I love a good chest. I love the soft fur that he trims so nice for me and the trail that leads downward.........I like his nipples, that's no secret, and I especially like that little nook where his pec meets his armpit. I could kiss that spot for hours.

He caught me looking at him, actually at his armpit. He laughed. He's always amazed that I find such fascination in his armpits. In fact, his armpit is an important part of our history.
Way back, when we used to be just friends, I went to his house to visit him. It was a hot summer day and he happened to be wearing shorts and a wifebeater (I hate that term, but you know what I mean). We were sitting in his backyard having a beer.

At one point he raised his arm up and just kind of rested his hand behind his head. Normal position for any guy, right? He kept talking, but really I stopped hearing him right then and there. I was a bit mesmerized by the sight of his armpit. All of a sudden I became attracted to him. I didn't tell him that till months later, after we became lovers, but he's never forgotten since. He now uses his armpits as ammunition sometimes, knowing how the sight of them turns me on. (I love to be teased.)

Men's armpits can be so sexy to a woman. Not only are they great to look at, but I love the smell. Especially after sex. It smells LIKE A MAN. Not just any man, but my man. I would not enjoy smelling just any Joe.

So, armpits having been the inspiration for this blog, I went a-huntin' for a photo of the perfect pit for my post. That's when I discovered I'm not the only nut out there. There are other lunatics with armpit fetishes just like me!! Women, men, maybe even dogs. Anyway, I found a new blog to follow that's quite ripe on the subject (pun intended).

O Happy Day. Plus I got meself a new follower. Welcome, Tim.

No comments: