Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a breakthrough or two


Andy's a very happy man. He achieved something on this trip that was very important to him. Mainly, he was able to give me an orgasm. This is not something I do instantaneously or easily or too early in a relationship.

For me, an orgasm has huge emotional requirements. I have to trust my partner implicitly and feel a close bond. Then there's the usual requirements of attraction, love and technique. With each visit over the past year, Andy was growing weary that he wasn't gonna be able to cut the mustard with me. I kept assuring him that it would happen.

And it did this time, on our second night together. His technique's always been good, but I just needed to show him where the bells and whistles are stored. Then he went to the task and claimed his prize. It felt good for me of course, but I was really happy for him.

Then I/we ended up getting another prize on the 3rd day. We had traveled to a very small town out in the middle of nowhere to stay at an inn. Turns out we used up the condoms on days 1 and 2, and there wasn't time to hit the local WalMart before we headed out of town. Three general stores later it was decided that people in that town either had very large families or used alternate methods of birth control.

Oh, back to the prize....! Well, Andy and I started fooling around in our room once we checked in. We knew we couldn't go all the way that night without protection, so we resorted to oral play. And play we did...for the first time without a condom. OMG it was so much nicer without that little bulbous piece of latex hanging there tickling my epiglottis and making me want to gag.

We were tongue to skin finally and it was wonderful. Of course, we gratefully shared that prize on that night and many of the remaining nights of his visit.

No comments: