Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 days to California


Here we are again...on the brink of a lovers' reunion. I'm going to get on a plane and go see my honey in a few days!

LA is supposed to be the warmest spot in the continental US next week. I'm looking forward to some sunshine and heat...and some very hot lovin'.

Besides reconnecting with Andy, what's my mission on this trip? I'll be visiting 3 high schools as potential schools for Christie in the Fall. I'm also hoping that Andy and I can check out a few neighborhoods, to see what they feel like, how livable they might be for the 3 of us, even look at some apartments to get a feel for what our money can buy.

And my darling will be turning 50. Holy shit, it's hard to believe he's 50. Man, we look damn good for our age. I hope he has a good birthday. I always wished I could do something spectacular for him--like take him to Paris--but I'll have to thrill him in other ways. And I have a few ideas.

No comments: