Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hot shopping date

I would love to go on a shopping spree with Andy. Let's imagine money's no object and Andy's going to dress me as he likes. I wonder what I'd end up looking like...

How fun it would be for him to lead me into his favorite stores (one of the few guys I know who's into fashion) and see what he'd choose for me. I've seen evidence of his taste in many genres--sexy, trashy, formal, business, casual, 50s, 80s, naked, the list goes on. One thing I'm sure of is that it would be very eclectic. If we went to Alexander McQueen, I'd probably come out with something like this:


Of course I'd need the proper shoes to adorn my perfect feet...


Andy wouldn't stop spoiling me there. He'd make sure I had one of these to carry my lipstick.

I love that man.

No comments: