Wednesday, November 12, 2008

blessings for my boss

This marks week 3 of my boss's hospital stay. He had severe abdominal pain which turned out to be a cancerous tumor. It has since been successfully removed and he was told the cancer had not spread. But in the past week he's taken a turn for the worse and I'm not sure why.

So, bottom line is, I'm worried about him. And a little about myself too. I've been left to hold down the fort at work. Not only am I missing a good friend and boss, but I have no support right now. Upper management doesn't really give a shit what I'm going through. It's as if they are oblivious to the fact that the work he used to accomplish in his 60 hour week has to be picked up by someone. Hello!!!!

I find it really hard to focus on anything at work. I go from one task to another, not finishing anything. But I've got to get myself out of this emotional hole I'm in. I owe it to him to take care of things while he's away. Pray for him please, I need him back soon.

No comments: