Tuesday, July 28, 2009

remembering the best day of my life


It is July 28th again. Three years ago tonight Cam and I were reunited. We had our long awaited tryst after 24 years apart. We'd reignited our teenage romance online over the previous 4 months after both our marriages were over. We spent the first night rediscovering each other, talking, laughing, touching, slowly fucking. Just about everything but sleeping.

It was a dream come true. I savored every second with him.

The next day we drove an hour to a luxury hotel where we stayed in a suite for 2 nights. We did more of the same on nights 2 and 3. Plus we ate (room service) and we cried. We cried over the love we felt for each other. We were overwhelmed with emotion. And maybe we were a bit sleep deprived.

I couldn't get enough of him and he of me. We made love 12 times in those first 3 days. We were making up for lost time. I hadn't had any sex with my husband in almost 3 years. What a way to kick off my new FREEDOM. Cam said I was bubbly like champagne.

A lot has happened since that reunion, and it appears to be over now. Cam has gone his way and I have gone mine. But I know tonight he is thinking of me too.

No comments: