Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what i did on my vacation


Looking back on my week off, I had a super fantastic time:
  • sleeping in a few days
  • getting up early, but excited to be going somewhere that I wanted to go
  • hiking with my dog
  • shopping with Christie and feeling appreciated for buying her things that she did not expect
  • buying myself a new Nine West purse
  • leisurely painting my Adirondack chair a happy shade of yellow
  • admiring my garden from the charming yellow chair on my front porch
  • sleeping with my lover every single night (he didn't snore!!)
  • bumping into a friend I hadn't seen in 30 years and getting a giant bear hug
  • eating steak by candlelight with 2 of my photo shoot friends
  • travelling to a sleepy town, a bustling metropolis and a conservation area all in one week
  • pushing my boundaries by going tubing for the first time
  • not watching tv at all
  • not thinking about work
  • hanging out with my sister, laughing
  • working on my tan

Life is good...especially on vacation.

No comments: