Thursday, April 8, 2010

hair to be loved (a look at Rob)


The other night as I was making love to Rob, the fingers of my left hand were stroking the top of the soft, slightly furry crevice of his butt while my right hand grabbed the meaty cheek and pulled him in deeper. It was at that moment that I decided I would soon be blogging about my appreciation for body hair...of the male sort, of course.

I don't think I've spent much time on this topic. There are so many aspects of the male body to chat about, and I think hair can be a real turn on, or a turn off for some. It is definitely subject to personal preference. It seems the teen to 30 age group is repulsed by male body hair. I see many shaved or waxed chests and backs on younger guys (in pictures, of course). And my teengae daughters think that hairy men are gross. Personally, I think the younger generations are missing out. But they'll discover it in due time.

Rob is very aware of his body hair. He grooms himself to avoid any unruly bushlike growth. We enjoy oral sex so much that an excessive amount of hair could really interfere with the pleasure. It's a bit wiry in texture down there, so I like how Rob keeps it short. It also makes his cock look bigger. Imagine that!

In warmer weather he also trims his chest hair and armpits. I do notice he appears younger (more boyish?) right after the 'cut'. That can be stimulating, leading to some different fantasies. But I don't think I would like him totally hairless there, except maybe his armpits which would make them more lickable. But even a little hair is ok to lick. Mmmm. Cleanliness is king. I just love the thought of appreciating his defined muscles with my tongue. It's a friggin playground.

The hair on his stomach is so soft and inviting. I love the natural trail leading down to his penis. It begs me to follow it. And I often do. I love to lay my face against his warm stomach. It feels like home to me.

Rob has a hairless ass. First of all, I can't discuss Rob's ass without saying that it is the most beautiful one I've ever seen. He could do an ass calendar, for God's sake! It's perfect in every way--soft, smooth, strong and hard all at the same time. A soft smathering of hair graces his crack, and I play with it when we make love. I can't help it. It makes me want more. And he's started to really like what I do to his ass. But that's a topic in and of itself. Yeah, that's a really good one!

Thanks to Justtim Again's Pit Stop for photo. Ain't it a beaut?

No comments: