Thursday, April 1, 2010

who's the fool?


There was an interesting turn of events the day that Rob and I went back to the picnic table where "it all began". Whereas Rob had been fawning over the fantasy of me falling in love all over again just by revisiting this spot, I was feeling fiercely independent.

I had spent the previous couple days finalizing the deal on my new car and arranging a plan to sell my house. Relationships with my men were fairly low on the list of priorities.

We got to the portal spot and discovered that the table itself was gone. Oh well. I didn't exactly feel the loss. So we then sat on the beach, sun on our backs, waves lapping up, which should have been romantic. Ho hum I thought as Rob ran his hands up and down my back and touched me every chance he got. Maybe I should suggest he start dating...

It wasn't until we got back to his house that I was able to articulate a problem. I told him that he was going to have to tone it down, and this was just way too heavy for me. I couldn't handle all this emotion and expectation Though I wanted to be able to hang out with him and have sex, I couldn't stomach the lovey dovey stuff. It was going to have to be a little lighter and fun, or very hot and sexy.

OK, so the man listens. He started talking about his cock. He found my niche! I find it very easy to talk about sex. He put my hand where I could feel his hardness and said see what you've done to me? My imagination took flight. We ramped it up for about 20 minutes then off to the bedroom, please.

My eyes feasted on his body as he undressed. Then my mouth feasted on his cock as he knelt by my side on the bed and rubbed my pussy. The combination of his words, his technique and the wild fantasies I conjure up get me off pretty quick these days. My body rocked to one of the longest orgasms I've ever had. It was simply ecstaseizmic!

When the waves subsided, Rob got on top and fucked me good until he, too, was taken to his limit. He emptied about a truckload of cum into me. Mmmmm. After the cleanup, we hopped back into the warm and wet bed, into our customary apres-sex position. I totally melted into him and was already fantasizing about our next escapade. I knew I wanted it. And him.

And here, only a few hours earlier, I couldn't be bothered with any such thoughts. What the hell happened? Does he have a magic spell on me? Or am I the world's biggest fool?

No comments: