Wednesday, February 9, 2011

cold and lonely


It's been such a wicked cold week and it seems this winter is endless. I am missing my honey. When we Skype I can see the sunshine hitting his face and I am envious. I miss the California sun and heat so much.

Andy is originally from the Northeast so he understands how winter sucks, but he's been living in sunny CA for the last 20 years. Sure, he sympathizes with me, but he doesn't have to dress like an Eskimo for 3 months straight, or drive in this shit, or shovel it. Sometimes that disconnect makes me feel even farther away from him.

Yeah, I'm getting down. We don't know when we're seeing each other next. I hope it's before May when Christie and I go back out to see her school and look for apartments. But May seems like a lifetime away. I need my honey now.

No comments: