Sunday, February 20, 2011

yay


It was a good week.

Last Sunday to celebrate Valentine's Day I wrote Andy the filthiest email describing myself masturbating while having a fantasy about him. Then I called him and listened to him read it which obviously led to us having hot phone sex. The perfect beginning to a week (for a couple who lives 2500 miles apart).

I made some serious progress on my bathroom renos. I finally chose a floor (4 stores and 18 samples later) and ordered it. AND....get this! I made a life-size template of my bathroom floor out of bristol board. I cut the exact shapes and curves around my tub, cabinet, and door trim in one huge taped-together piece. I will lay this on top of the new piece of vinyl, trace it, cut it and then just drop it into place. Presto! I am a fucking genius.

Wednesday I walked to my mailbox and got a piece of mail I'd been anxiously awaiting. My final divorce papers stamped by the judge. O Happy Day, I am officially divorced! One more major item checked off my to-do list. I'm not sure who was happier...me or Andy. Actually I was. But he was pretty damn happy too.

And he's been selling more paintings than ever, like 8 this week. Things are really happening for him and it's exciting. Now a major clothing line wants to talk to him about doing t-shirts. That could mean big money and awesome exposure in retail outlets across North America. Wow.

Does it get any better? Well, there was our Skype date on Friday. We were a couple of gushy lovers reliving the story of how we met and what we were each thinking without the other one knowing. And we talked about all the things we want to do when we live together in a few months. And then there was the sex...

No comments: