Tuesday, October 21, 2008

into the wild

It's amazing what dating a nature boy will do to a girl. I was pretty much a homebody for most of my adult years. I lived a typical domestic life for the 18 years I was married and raising my kids. But a couple years ago when I left my marriage, and Rob entered my life, I was exposed to his world. He loves the outdoors, and sports, and has been physically fit (like hot) his whole life. His body is a heavenly reflection of his need to be active. Lucky me. La de da de da.

One thing we do regularly is hike. We are surrounded by some of nature's finest work in this area, and he takes me to all the cool places--often where others won't go because it's too much work to get there. I love being in a secluded spot with him. It brings up all sorts of feelings--gratitude, contentment, sexual desire. Something about doing it with the animals, I dunno.

Last weekend we found a great spot to have sex. Big flat rocks were set perfectly so that he could sit with his back against a tree. I climbed on top facing him and lowered myself onto his, ahem. That tree was the bonus though. I was able to wrap my hands around it and use it to work myself up and down quite nicely. Things got pretty wet in the woods that day. Chipmunks skittered by. A few leaves fell on us. I love the smell of fall in the air.

No comments: