Tuesday, October 14, 2008

sacred sex

I am blessed with regular trips to heaven. It's not just that I love sex. In fact, speaking for myself here, I feel that sex without deep emotion is rather a waste of time. (Unless one feels the need to masturbate.) Having finally escaped a numb existence, aka 'a dead marriage', I returned to my former life of seeking and enjoying sex. Just out of my marriage, new 'old' love Cam said he'd always thought of me as a sex goddess. I laughed at the time, having completely forgotten who I was, but soon saw my return to that role.

Cam will be the subject of many future posts, but today I need to talk about Rob. Rob is the happy beneficiary of my renewed passion. Rob and I go places during sex that neither of us have ever been. The intensity of our emotion completely envelops us soon after our bodies touch. It's waaay bigger than both of us. I often feel the presence of God when I'm making love to my man. I know God's smiling on us because we are truly celebrating LOVE. We are celebrating God.

Last night after Rob came in me, we found ourselves face to face staring into each other's eyes and souls. I was in such a zone, as was he, and I felt we were truly one. There was nothing between us, and everything between us. It was only us, and God, of course. This is sacred sex.

I emailed Rob my thoughts today because I simply didn't want to let that moment go, and I hoped he was feeling the same. He likes to hear my thoughts. I tried to put that experience into words. And this is what he wrote back:

It's the pot of gold, the rainbow, the sound of the birds and the smell after a fresh rain all in one, plus we get to go there again.

I say it's the alpha and omega.


No comments: