Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my ex is a miserable shit


I usually don't speak those words about anyone. It's just not my style. But then why does it feel so good to get that out?

Because he aggravates me, he makes me feel worthless and he believes I am a bad person out to get him and deceive him. Plus he can't carry on a conversation without accusing, interrupting and dredging up old issues. How do you ever resolve anything with that attitude? How can I ever get a word in edgewise?

I cannot stomach him. I don't know how to deal with that type of person other than staying away from them. That's what I had done for the last 4 months.

But today I called him because the family dog (Snoop) is facing some potentially expensive vet bills. I simply wanted to know what, if anything, he would be able to help with. Because it would obviously affect my decision on how to proceed with Snoop's medical issues. And I thought he would want to know what's happening with the dog. If not for the dog's sake, then at least for Maria and Christie's sake as they would be hurt the most by losing their dog.

But it ws a useless conversation beyond the fact that it confirmed that he is STILL an ass. AFTER ALMOST 4 YEARS OF SEPARATION. God help him.

2 comments:

IonnKorr said...

Nice Blog! Happy New Year!

By IonnKorr, Greece

DinamoTalks said...

OMG I am so excited that my blog has reached Greece--my dream destination!!