Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 weeks to andy


Yes! He's coming back to see me! When Andy left at the beginning of February, he knew he'd be back end of May to see his mom celebrate her 80th birthday (that woman looks way too good to be 80!)

The last 3 months went so fast I didn't think about it much. I was so friggin busy at work until now, plus I went through that whole funk in early April. Car shopping, worrying about my financial situation and feeling like crap, I just didn't seem to have much time to think about Andy's return. But now that it's less than a month away, with all that shit behind me and good weather here, I am starting to get really excited.

He's staying almost 3 weeks this time. Not only will he be here for his mom's birthday, but he'll be here for Christie's 15th birthday too. And it just so happened that last week he got 2 autographed pictures of Nick Jonas for her! He got them from a producer of a show that Nick was on a few weeks back. By a fluke he met him at a party one night.

Christie is going to go absolutely insane. I can't wait till he gives them to her! Is he incredible or what??!! I'm also trying to wait until her birthday to tell her that I have booked our trip to LA in August. I love to excite my kids! It's gonna be so much fun seeing her freak.

But besides what Andy's visit is going to do for Christie, I am excited about what it's going to do for me, for Andy, for our relationship, and all of our lives. We're continuing to take it one step at a time, spend days upon days together, in an attempt to know each other better and feel this whole thing out.

I like that we talk about life together, from everyday mundane things to how we're going to spend our millions. I look forward to touching his face, sleeping against him, seeing him unpixellated, cooking with him, laughing with him, listening to him say beautiful things to me, and furthering our lovemaking.

While I would really like this to grow into something beautiful and doable, I don't have everything hanging on this dream...yet. However, the closer Andy and I get, the bigger the dream becomes and the bigger the decisions to be made.

No comments: