Friday, May 28, 2010

andy eve


Andy flies in late tonight and I won't see him till tomorrow. As I get ready to fall asleep on this last night of waiting I decide to pull myself out of thoughtless excitement and create some direction for myself.

I stop and sort of talk to God for a moment, asking for this visit to show me the things I need to see...to give me the strength to initiate the conversations that will help us learn more of what we need to know about each other. I make a vow not to be on my best behavior, so he can see it like it is. And I hope he does the same.

I secretly hope we can be more comfortable sexually with each other. I definitely need to learn how to touch his cock in order to get him off. And I'm sure he'd like to get me off too. We're still playing on a restricted playground, however. Until I can be assured that he has a clean bill of health (sexually) we will continue to use condoms. I won't risk Rob's health. But we should have some fun with the available equipment.

OK, gonna try to go to sleep now. Tomorrow's a big day.

No comments: