Saturday, May 15, 2010

late night snack


I had the most delicious booty last night. I'd worked a full day at one of our sites 2 hours away, and all the way home I wrestled with thoughts of calling Rob.

Rob and I recently agreed that we want different things from each other. He has accepted the fact that I have chosen to pursue life with Andy, not with him. He had hoped that we would at least be lovers up until the time Andy and I can be/live together. And I thought that would be possible.

But the last few times Rob and I had been together I did not feel romantically attracted, and he ended up disppointed and lonely. I had hoped we could just hang out and be friends. Rob said he didn't know how to do that--he only knew how to love me. So it was our deal that he would only call me if he wanted a friend, and I would only call him if I wanted his love.

Days had gone by. Not even a week. And here I was having visions of him standing naked over me. It had been too long since I touched a man's body and I was starting to miss its hardness, its smell and taste. I'm thinking what the hell is wrong with me?

The answer? Ovulation.

I got home and tried to distract myself with unpacking my suitcase, walking Snoop, showering, getting ready for bed, even blogging. And I was successful to a point--I didn't call him.

Instead I drove over to his house at 10pm, tiptoed inside, and slipped into his bed. He instantly rolled on to me and our bodies found their way back into a familiar groove. I liked it dark so that I didn't have to look him in the eye. I just wanted to take his body.

I grabbed his firm ass and ground myself into him. I dove into his armpit. God, he smelled good. I tasted his nipples and sent him reeling. His cock was deep inside me before I could go down on him. Everything felt so intensified--it was super delicious. And I did get a nice mouthful later. Plus he got me off in 5 minutes flat. I apparently needed that.

Man oh man, I sometimes wonder if I'll ever be able to live without such fantastic sex...?

No comments: