Wednesday, July 28, 2010

fully satisfied


I should be cleaning my bathrooms, but instead I had to tell you how much I just enjoyed mowwing down a meatball marinara sub from Subway. AND a root beer. O M G I can't remember liking a meal to that extent for awhile. Which is bad because I spent good coin last weekend at a fancy Greek restaurant for Rob's birthday.

Anyway, I was feeling Italian today. And I think my mind is craving more fat for its lethargic neurons (I have very hungry neurons), as I have been eating so damn lean and healthy lately.

So I splurged. $5 and I dunno how many calories, on a foot long sub. And a root beer which I'd been craving off and on for over 6 months. I finally treated myself to one. I'm not a pop drinker, but I just needed a root beer.

OK, so I'm really full right now. Maybe I should lie down and nap. Mmmm, it feels good to be this full on something so yummy. Kinda like sex. Hey, there's an idea. Way more fun than cleaning bathrooms.

No comments: