Monday, October 25, 2010

s.a.d.


I'm freaking out these days with a darkness that keeps creeping in where there used to be light. Except for the case of my hair which is getting lightter by the day--what's with these grey intruders? Seems I've had a rapid onset of aging in the last week. Frown lines included.

Man! I'm finding myself so stressed every night that I just wanna cry. I am feeling tired of working so damn hard. From bouncing out of bed at 6am to walk the dog to driving 45 mins to work, toiling my ass off for 8.5 hrs, then 45 mins back home so I can cook dinner, and sometimes do the dishes and laundry. Then I spend some time either on homework or skyping with Andy (my one daily pleasure besides sleep).

And before you know it, it's 10pm and I am petered out. This is my life.

Usually I can handle it fine cuz I am a planner and a doer. I accomplish more in a day than the average person does in a week. But I am now PMSing. And with the days getting shorter (darker), I'm taking my vitamin D, but it sure doesn't seem to be warding off the S.A.D.

I should be happy. My ex finally agreed yesterday to pay for our divorce. And Andy's coming for a visit next week. I am healthy (despite these fall blues) and have an exciting new life to look forward to. So wtf?

1 comment:

B said...

Hey there, doll. I have been inactive for a very long time, I know, but I am still alive. After the miscarriage and the subsequent loss of the lover in question I did not motivate myself to actually write for a long time...

Something just drew me today to come and take a look.

BTW, I've sent out that panda picture on my phone twice this week. lol

B