Thursday, April 14, 2011

one house, two buyers



The greatest thing happened tonight! I got an email from the first woman who had looked at my house. She wanted me to know that she was able to arrange financing and could now give me an unconditional offer!

I seriously do not know how this situation could get any sweeter for me. Two unconditional offers to consider. When I told this woman I was supposed to be getting an offer from someone else on Friday, said she would try to present me her offer in writing by Monday.

I was cool with that. Plus I mentioned that I feel somewhat obligated to give the 1st offer a chance to counter...so in that case, she might want to offer what she truly feels she would want to pay for the house (just to increase her chances of getting it). I tried to be nice about it and not sound like a conniver, but it's the truth.

A bidding war is brewing. That means money in my pocket. And I LIKE that.

No comments: