Monday, May 16, 2011

intensely red

The first night in LA this time, we stayed in a house where Andy was house sitting. Nice house. The bedroom we stayed in was remarkably red. Intensely red. No tomato red or pinky red, but like a bright blood red. Curtains, sheets, blankets and pillow cases.

Red is a good color for inducing passion, not that we needed any help. I think it made us bolder and a little more aggressive than we'd usually be, even though it was Day One after 4 months of sexual deprivation.

I lay on the bed, still dressed, and Andy took off his clothes as he stood beside the bed. I sat up while he kneeled on the bed. He lifted his arm and pushed my face right into his armpit. I smelled his scent and he said lick it. The fact that he did that to me really set me off. I was like a wild cat after that. Off came my clothes and Andy devoured me.

Feeling his body, smelling it, tasting it, was sensual overload. It was like a sexual playground out of control. I never know what to play with next. We were all over the place, never too long in one spot. Thank God we'll be living together soon so we can slow down and enjoy every inch and every moment to its fullest.

We kissed and sucked and fucked. He left the condoms in the car, so we rode bareback for awhile then I made him get out, hard as that was. Crazy sex. It was just...so...nice.

No comments: