Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May is here again



Ahhh, May, my favorite month. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's the beginning of everything good. I have a history of momentous events in May. I wonder what this one will bring? It's like a present waiting to be opened...

In a couple weeks Christie and I will be flying to Los Angeles. This will be our final visit, because next time we go, we are staying! The mission for this visit is to find the perfect apartment to share with Andy and Christie. Plus, Christie needs to see her new high school. Fingers crossed that she likes it.

I hope I get all my major plans in place and checked off my list this month. I've been teetering on the edge of overwhelmed lately. I have so many things swimming around in my head. I am afraid I am going to forget to do something.

May will be the month when I hand in my resignation to the boss I've called a witch more than once, and to a company that has underpaid me for more than 6 years. Time to move on and I couldn't be happier.

Maybe, just maybe, warm weather will come, and stay! I feel like I need 3 months of sweltering heat to melt the chill inside of me. I can't remember a winter as harsh or a spring as cold and wet as we've just had. Soon I will be complaining of the heat. You watch.

No comments: