Saturday, March 21, 2009

better than a paycheck

The photo shoot was a whopping success. I'm not only talking about the 12 new shots we mastered. Or the two days spent in a little paradise retreat in the middle of nowhere. Or the unseasonally warm temperatures that allowed us to take a stroll in the sunshine between shots. Or the fine cuisine we were served (I've never before seen a dinner bill for $450--thank God I didn't have to pay). Or the breathtaking views wherever we looked. Or the camaraderie of a fabulous photo crew and models who are both skilled professionals and incredibly fun people. Or the many laughs we shared. Or the 2+ days out of the office. Or the break from the kids and dog.

I'm talking about the gift I was left with when it was all over...an infusion of renewed energy for my work, my life, the future. Goodbye winter, hello spring! Bring it on.

No comments: