Wednesday, March 4, 2009

missing my honey

All day long (and it was a loooooong one) I was wishing I could be with my honey tonight. I miss sleeping with him. It's been 3 nights since I was last basking in his warmth and I want him again. He's a great pillow partner even though he regularly takes over 2/3 of the bed. It's not that he's a big guy, he just keeps creeping closer into my territory. He says he's just looking for me in the night. I can't help it he's so hot, I have to go for air sometimes. Then he creeps even further over. Sometimes I just get up and walk around to the other side of the bed and we start all over again.

2 comments:

B said...

That is cute. I'm pretty much the same way (always firey while I sleep and trying to cuddle until I'm miserable with heat exhaustion). Of course, Julie would NEVER get up and go to the other side of the bed. lol

Because of my habits I've learned to try and control them a bit... But the REALLY funny thing is once I stopped creeping over, she started creeping my way. Adorable to me.

I'm sorry to hear you are away from your love. That can be some trying times for sure.

DinamoTalks said...

Being away from my love...I get used to it, and then I don't. It happens every week, so I have to deal with it. The simplest things in life bring the greatest pleasures. Ahhhhhh.....