Tuesday, March 24, 2009

more lee to come

It was confirmed today that Lee is coming back to town in a few weeks. He will be coming on business. And since our business paths will cross, I will definitely see him. In fact, I will be having dinner with him. And his business associate. This was arranged without my intervention. The other staff that should be entertaining Lee and his associate that evening simply are not available, so they booked me.

This is fine. I no longer feel the need to explore my options with Lee, as gorgeous and single as he is. My heart is committed to Rob now. So I won't be struggling with the urge to sip whiskey with him in his hotel room all night.

The only awkward thing is that Lee and I have never had a conversation about my new status since he was last here in October. At some point before his arrival I need to let him I know I am in a relationship. And I'll have to cut down on the flirting.

And then, of course, I should share this news with Rob. He's a little sensitive about the Lee issue. But I figure this is a chance to show Rob that I have changed. I'll have dinner with Lee and guest, then come home to Rob and ravage his hard body. It's very simple. Right?

Ah, things could be much worse. It could be Cam.

No comments: