Wednesday, August 26, 2009

summer lovers

Do you believe how young Peter Gallagher was in this movie? I know, it's an oldie, but it was one of my favorites for a long time. When I saw it at 19, it was certainly an eye-opener as far as experimental relationships go. Plus it was my first glimpse of beautiful Santorini which has since become my dream destination.

Threesomes. I've never had one, but have thought about it enough times. I would definitely try it if the combo was right, and I even see the possibility of having a longterm 3-way relationship. There could be some great advantages actually. I obviously could love a man, but I believe I could also love a woman. Then again, I wouldn't argue with having two men either! Think 2 would be enough?

Imagine that.

In this movie I love watching the interaction among the three of them. Their sexual energy is sweetened by the fact that they care for each other. And it all takes place in the most breathtaking spot on the planet. Ahhh, those whitewashed buildings set against the deep blue Aegean mirrored by the clear blue sky. Blue white blue. Insanely beautiful. It's all so simple, and pure, and provocative.

No comments: