Tuesday, June 15, 2010

guest blogger?


My blog is a bit of a lifeline for me. I do like to write, and although I write a lot in my job, I don't get to write freely and express my SELF. The people closest to me know how much blogging is a part of me. It's the forum in which I can choose my own topic and blab on endlessly without seeing you fall asleep in boredom or roll your eyes. Yeah, I need to express my thoughts and feelings. But probably most important is that my blog is where I sort things out so that I can move forward.

Recently I had a wonderful idea. I have invited both my boys to write something for my blog. I thought it would be cool to see what they did with it. When I asked them, one seemed confused about what he should post. The other had so many ideas he didn't know where to start. Can you guess who is who?

And what do you think will they write about? Although they know that their identity will be protected on my blog, whatever they write will still be seen by me, so I suppose they will censor themelves to a degree. Rarely do I share my blogs with either of them, so I understand the sensitivity of it all.

But I really hope they both take the opportunity...so look out for my first guest blogger.

No comments: