Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i'm bad bad bad


LA boy and I are slowly getting into the groove and I realize my initial freakouts were somewhat intensified by PMS. His afternoon napping was due to jetlag. But he still consumes food and drink at amazing speed. I have mildly panicky thoughts about how much this is costing me. OK, I need to adjust my thinking. And honor the 'getting to know you' process.

It's been a bit of a mental/emotional struggle all day. I am out of my comfort zone and longing for my blankie. Plus I'm missing sexual closeness and depth. Andy is very romantic and attentive, but does not have a need for deep conversation or the slow dance of seduction leading to a night of mind blowing sex.

Andy lies down for a nap and I go out to run a couple errands. All the time I have the perverbial angel on one shoulder begging me to be good, and the devil on the other shouting go for it! I decide to let fate decide.

I drive by Rob's house (around the corner) and agree that if the garage door is open and I see his car, I'll stop in. If it's closed, then I'll go home. Besdies, his garage door is almost always closed.

Today it was open.

I walk through the garage into the backyard thinking he'll be sitting on his deck. Nope. Up the deck stairs and I peek into his patio door to see him sitting at the kitchen table at his laptop. He's alone. I tap on the window. He turns to look and shakes his head, smiling. As he opens the door for me he says I was just emailing you. These things are never a surprise. We connect constantly.

In I go and we hug at first, then a kiss. He smells wonderful, musky. I said that I only had a few minutes then I had to go home for dinner. He leads me into his room and we get onto the bed. He rolls on top and when we're chest to chest the energy flows and infuses us. Ahhhhh...

Not wanting to wrinkle my clothes and mess my hair and makeup, I get off the bed. Rob's already naked. I ask him to sit on the edge of the bed and I use his jean shorts which have dropped to the floor, to cushion my knees. I slowly take the head of his cock into my mouth and we are both feeling heaven. It's like home. I take it all in little by little and feel myself getting very excited. It doesn't take Rob long to get close to orgasm being that he's waited about a week for me. When I feel it coming I brace myself for the load. No way I'm swallowing all this. He understands.
To the bathroom sink I go. Then dreading the thought of kissing Andy with Rob's cum on my breath, I vigorously brush my teeth. I give Rob a kiss and hug goodbye and leave him behind with a big smile and a satisfied cock.
About 45 minutes later as I am eating dinner with Andy I look down and see creases all over my knees from kneeling on Rob's shorts. I wondered how obvious that was to 'anyone' else or if Rob even noticed this as I was leaving his bedroom...!

No comments: