Wednesday, June 9, 2010

like home


After the clam incident I was feeling a bit disillusioned. Emotions were running high and I was wanting to set them loose.

Rob was waiting patiently to see me. I wanted to see him too. I called him and we went for a drive to watch the sun set. We talked so much as we sat in the car we almost forgot to catch the fleeting glimpse of the pink-orange sky as the sun disappeared.

I wanted to assure Rob of my feelings for him, and tell him a bit about my week with Andy without getting into too much detail. I still hadn't had time to reflect much on my time with Andy. We had learned a little bit more about each other, and I admitted that some of the reality was disappointing. I told Rob that I would not be moving to California unless there was a significant change in several areas. But I needed this week to do more analyzing. And lastly, I assured him that I'd practiced safe sex while I was away from him.

All the time Rob and I talked I could feel the sexual tension between us grow. This was a good tension, leftover from our midweek rendezvous which was so hot and full of emotion. Enough talking, time to get home to bed.

We came to my house for the night, peeled our clothes off and slipped into bed. The good energy flowed easily between us, and stronger as our bodies touched. Holding Rob close feels like home to me. I feel safe. And I know whatever he does will feel good.

He worked his magic on me and the floodgates came bursting open. Making love was heavenly. In fact, I'm sure God was in the room too, smiling.

No comments: