Sunday, June 6, 2010

the little blue night


It was the last of our 9 consecutive nights together and I wanted to make it memorable. It was a hot night and we were alone.

Andy had sprung for the best steak money could buy and I was tending the grill. I asked if he'd like some wine. Nothing like a bottle of red to loosen and liven things up. We cracked open a merlot that tasted more like a cab, but it was hearty enough for the steak, which was absolutelyscrumptious.

The wine continued to flow after dinner too. Conversation got more interesting. I asked what he wanted out of life at 60. He answered that he wanted to make more money from his art and have someone to love and spend time with. We talked about our kids, our families, work, and sex. Basically it was the perfect start to a romantic night.

We moved upstairs to the bedroom. He said he was going to take a shower and he asked me to put on my new short black skirt. I received his approval when he returned to the bedroom. He removed everything but my skirt and couldn't keep his hands off me--I loved it!

As we were rolling around on the bed I murmured something like i could do this all night. He ran for the little blue pills he'd packed in his suitcase. He wasn't sure what effect they would have since he'd never tried one before. But we continued on. I think the fact that he anticipated a long, hot night of sex was probably enough to keep him hard mentally, but the pill gave him an added boost physically.

Also, the fact that I said I wanted to be dirty probably had an effect. He made me lay face down on the bed bent over the edge. He flipped up my skirt and started kissing my ass. Then he licked it until I stopped him. I made him stand up while I knelt on the floor. I grabbed his cock while I licked his balls. We climbed into bed, but the skirt didn't come along.

He started to tell me what to do to him and it stoked a raging fire in me. The more he made me do, the hornier I got and I wanted more. I just wanted to give him everything. I discovered that when he called me a good girl as I performed certain acts, it drove me absolutely wild. Although I wondered where the hell that came from, I didn't question it for long--it felt way too good to analyze.

That set the pace for the next hour as we got our fill of sex for the night. Well...almost.

No comments: