Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lee's visit


Well, I survived an evening with Lee. He returned to my workplace with a business associate for a tour, followed by dinner. As I hadn't seen Lee since last October, I was a little surprised by what I saw.

To put it bluntly, he was even more handsome than before. He is a beautiful man. He's really got the whole (physical) package going on. I was tempted to reach out and touch him, but at the same time I kind of blocked out my feelings during the hello hug and customary kissing of the cheek. Nerves, I suppose.

I'd even cringed when I heard some of the things I said during the tour. Boy, how I wish I could have edited a few words. What a dork I am. Thank God it got better during dinner as I had some wine and relaxed. When I drink I tend to take off the business hat and start relating more on a personal level.

But since we were in the company of his associate, we never had a chance to talk about our personal, albeit short, history. So I didn't get to say some things I'd been wanting to say since October. Like thanks for spending the time with me, letting me get to know him and pick his brain. It meant a lot to me that he had told me he would date me if we lived in the same city. My ego needed that reassurance I guess.

And I had thoroughly enjoyed the playful exploration as we hung out and drank whiskey in his hotel room. Not that we crossed any sexual lines, but as I snuggled up to him, hugged him and rubbed his back, it sure was nice to feel what he's made of. As enjoyable as that was, it was still no match for my connection with Rob. And that realization was all I needed to confirm that Rob was the right one for me. That was last October.

Seeing Lee again was good. I do like him as a friend, and he's eye candy for sure--BONUS! But I couldn't wait to get home afterwards and call Rob to come over and spend the night with me. Lee is sporadic at best. Rob is there for me 24/7 and his whole heart is in the game. Dats my boy :)

No comments: