Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CJ in love

I'm so happy for my friend CJ. I haven't seen much of him lately, I get only a weekly email now, but that's ok. He's in love! CJ and I have been hanging out for a year now, and I had sort of adopted him as "my project". I was determined to help him keep his chin up and remind him that he could have love again if he only believed.

He said he was poking around on Facebook and connected with one of our old high school friends. In fact, she was one of my old sorority sisters! And she's a real sweetheart. I can see that she & CJ would go very well together.

When he gave me the news, I told him to give her a big hug for me. Later that week he reported that he'd given her that hug...and she'd stuck her tongue down his throat. So I have a pretty good inkling that things are going well.

No comments: