Monday, October 19, 2009

bummed out
























It all started when Rob asked me to help him pick out what to wear to a wedding we're going to next Saturday. I got to his house and he had pants strewn all over his bedroom, suits in the livingroom and white shirts on the kitchen table.

I sort of dread being fashion consultant to him because he hates shopping and he won't buy any clothes that are not competely comfortable. This is compounded by the fact that he is shorter than the average man, but his shoulders are wide (built!). Probably the main reason he hates shopping, cuz nothing ever fits right!

So, one by one, he tried on his suits and pants, and I kept saying no...not quite...too long...too big. There was one jacket that fit him better than the others and it was the only one I was willing to be seen with him in. It was a navy wool jacket. Unfortunately he did not have navy pants to go with it, and it's too late in the season to pair it with tan. And God forbid I let him wear black pants with it. (I wonder if he really would have tried to do that had I not mentioned it was WRONG.)

I said, you know what would look really great with this jacket? Some really dark jeans. He said like the ones you're wearing? And I said yes! Jokingly I said wanna try them on?

Before ya know it we discover that he fits into my jeans. He slips them on and I am astounded. He friggin looks hot. For the very first time in 3 years I can see his nice butt outlined. Not to mention his legs and that oh so delicious package in front. Yowsa. He looks better in my jeans than I do!

What do you think? That's me in the top 2, Rob in the bottom 2.
But, no, I will not let him wear my jeans to the wedding Saturday. Instead he will wear a pair of black pants, and a black shirt and his leather jacket. But more important than this, I feel the big victory is that he may now go out and buy a decent-fitting pair of jeans!!!! I can't wait! I think it made an impact when he saw how I drooled over him in them.

2 comments:

B said...

I'd have to say that you don't know what you're talkin' about! lol You look MUCH better in those jeans than he does.

DinamoTalks said...

Well thank you, B. Maybe I should ask a bisexual guy for a totally unbiased opinion ;)