Saturday, October 10, 2009

DinamoTalks turns 1


One year later and where am I?

#1 - I'm still bloggin and lovin it!

#2 - I'm still true to my mission which is to roll with the adventures of life with passion--whether for the good, the bad or the ugly. And to throw in a few sordid details for good measure.

#3 - I'm still healthy, free, full of gratitude (and some confusion).

#4 - I'm still not where I want to be as far as career, relationship or finances, but whatever...life goes on.

#5 - High points in the past year: my boss beat cancer and is perfectly healthy now, my daughter Maria and I have found peace in our relationship, Andy entered my life and rocked my world.

#6 - Low points - let's leave those in the past where they belong.

#7 - Expectations for the year ahead? Decide where to move and when, growth of my main relationship while keeping the peace in all other relationships, learn more and experience more, keep on blogging.

No comments: