Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 weeks to Andy


The countdown is on. Fourteen days until I get to stand face to face and touch my lips to his.

He flies in on Wednesday night, arriving pretty late. I decided I will work the day on Thursday (it will be a very exciting day filled with anticipation). He'll need to adjust to the time change anyway and visit with his mom before I steal him. After work I will drive to his mother's house in our hometown to pick him up. I am already imagining the moment when he first opens the door. My mind keeps drawing me to that moment. It's really fun to imagine all different scenarios.

After the initial hug and kisses, I will get to meet his mom. I am looking forward to that. Then I will whisk him off to my house where we will spend the next 3 days together. Getting reacquainted. Laughing. Touching. Talking. Staring. Kissing. Kissing. Kissing.

Andy doesn't go back to LA until Feb 4th, so I will have him for 2 weekends and a few days in between. I hope we have enough time for all the things I'd like to do with him. I think this is going to be really fun.

No comments: