Sunday, January 31, 2010

the fruits of us


Sex with Andy was one of the biggest unknowns I had about getting back together. I must admit I was a bit concerned, wondering how far he'd come in the 29 years since I'd been intimate with him. Back then, little did I know that his quick fire was due to a complete lack of sexual experience. He'd been such a good kisser at 18, I was fooled into thinking he'd been sexually active. Not the case.

However, I am happy to say that he has evolved into a passionate lover and pleaser. Our first night was hampered by a couple unfortunate factors though. When we got to my house and he unpacked his bags he realized that something very important had been left behind at his mother's apartment--the condoms. I pictured his 79 year old mother finding them and picking up the phone to inform him. Thank God she didn't. But it was a funny thought.

The other thing was that I had gotten my period just the day before. Great timing...I think Rob willed that on me. After I shared that little fact with Andy, he was content just to hold me and touch me, and I gladly did the same. It was a very intimate night and I loved having him in my bed all night.

The next day we hunted for non-lubricated condoms. After a 15 minute search and help from a pharmacist, we scored the last box in WalMart woohoo! Non-lubricated because I was not going to put that danky stanky lubricated stuff anywhere near my mouth. It was bad enough that I had to actually perform oral sex on a condom, but a deal (with Rob) is a deal and sexual safety had to come first.

OK, so on night #2 my period is gone (enough). Andy and I have waited long enough to rediscover each other. And guess what I discovered? I have found another man with really sensitive nipples! This is so amazing to me and tremendous fun to drive a man crazy this way. We're getting really hot and heavy and it's time for some action. He tears open the box of condoms, rips open a packet and rolls one on. It's white, and it's not all that attractive, but what the hey, I can't wait to get him in my mouth.

Here's a man who likes to play it hard and take control, which normally I love...but there was the issue of that little 'reservoir' hanging off the tip of the condom. Imagine that dangly piece of rubber tickling that dangly thing in the back of your throat...the old epiglotis I believe it's called. Yikes. That whole scene was a bit treacherous, trying to control the gag reflex while getting it rammed in. But I gave it my all.

We managed to play that game awhile and then he moved on top of me. He entered me, faster than I would have liked, but it was good to finally feel him. I just would have liked to savor the moment more. He fucked pretty fast, and kissed me non-stop. That is, until he went down on me. Oh that beautiful mouth. I've dreamed of how it would feel on my red hot %$##@. It was a delicious feeling, and he showed great passion. And he looked damn good down there besides.

The night was hot, and sweet. It was a new experience with a new lover. In such situations, it's hard not to compare new to old, but I admit I did just that.

No comments: