Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Andy eve


As I write this, Andy's flight has likely just touched down in our hometown, just an hour's drive from me. He has travelled all the way across the country today, from a very warm and sunny place, to the frigid, cold and dark Northeast, just to see me. His family wonders what he is doing coming home this time of year. ?!?!

Life will be different starting tomorrow. But then again, it always is.

I had my last conversation with Rob an hour ago. He's holding up remarkably well. Except that he's suddenly forgotten why I am doing this. Sigh........

The house is clean (a lot cleaner than Andy's will ever be), my laundry's done, all signs of Rob have been hidden. Even Christie is excited about Andy's arrival. Basically I am ready to accept my new houseguest. Now just a few prayers please. Send them all to Rob. I am feeling a little guilty right now.

Tomorrow I will work as normal a day as I can muster. Then at 5:00 I will head over to pick Andy up from his mother's house. The moment we first see each other in person, and touch, has been a topic of conversation and fantasy for a long time. I am sure it will be wonderful. And I think he will recognize me this time (lol).

I will bring him home with me where he will stay until I send him back to his mother. We still have to have the oral sex by condom talk. Ewww. Not sure when we'll actually have sex, because I was lucky enough to get my period just today. (I think Rob put a hex on me.) OK, no prayers for Rob.

Hang in...it might be awhile before I get a chance to blog about this upcoming chapter!

No comments: