Thursday, March 11, 2010

brilliant ways to die


I heard about Corey Haim's death caused by years of drug abuse. It got me to thinking if you had to die from an excess of something you love, what would that be?

I should mention that this idea occurred to me as I was shoving a Fudgee-O in my mouth. And I realized how much more I enjoy that chocolaty experience the faster I eat them. Fudgee-Os are not to be savored slowly. I find I really need to feel the sensation of them completely filling my mouth and chomping down on masses of fudgey substance all at once. BTW Oreos work just as well.

Which brings me to another pleasant way to go...if I must. I wouldn't mind suffocating on a big, beautiful cock. To bring intense pleasure to the man (men) I love just might be worth giving up breathing altogether.

Sex. Yeah, that's the ultimate way to go. Like in the middle of an intense orgasm. Or in that blissful nebulous state afterwards. Maybe because we're so close to God in those heavenly moments, that it feels like a safe, somewhat lateral move to just go with Him.

No comments: