Tuesday, February 16, 2010

curvaceous and delicious


Rob emailed this picture to me last week while I was away on business. He took it himself while standing in the bathroom mirror. I think he wanted to heat me up so that I'd be good and ready for him when I got back home.

I've talked about my fascination for armpits before. I've always admired Rob's in particular, as they are framed by such beautifully defined shoulders, pecs, lats and biceps. I've kissed every inch in appreciation. Lately I've discovered a new way to enjoy them with my mouth.

It was only about a week ago that I licked them for the first time. He doesn't wear deodorant when we get together because he knows I love his natural scent. (I also love how he smells after he's been fucking me, but that's another story.)

He was clean and ready. I start by touching and rubbing my face along his skin and the hair on his chest. I licked his nipple and lingered there awhile. Then I worked my way over to his armpit. It was such a turn on to actually run my tongue up the length of it, following the curve along the way. His soft fur became wet and matted down. I felt like a mother animal cleaning its baby.

There's something very taboo about this luscious activity and that made it even sexier. And when he groaned in pleasure, I was over top with excitement.

Later when he took his turn playing with me, he climbed on top, wove his fingers with mine and raised my hands over my head. Then he very gently kissed my armpit three times in a row. I never knew how sexy that could feel. It's such a hidden spot, completely ignored, and in fact, off limits to everyone but yourself when shaving.

It appears there's a new toy in the playground.

No comments: